#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Craft Day


For Mommy!

The kids slept for over two hours today. I got four out of four sewing projects done. This morning, my friend Deena offered to watch Jackson and Rebecca while I ran to the fabric store. She needed me to make her a few things, and I had to get fabric for two slings as well. The kids enjoyed quesadillas, playing with Tika, the Boston Terrier, and playing ball with Deena. I got to pick out fabric all by myself. Thanks, Deena!

I made two slings (my favorite ones so far, I think), a pillowcase for Deena's husband. Jon is a Pasadena firefighter and Deena could not pass up the firefighter fabric we found online. I also made a nursing cover. I have been itching to sew, so I was so glad to have a few free hours to do so.

1 comment:

Swimwife said...

Thank you so much for making these slings!!! They are beautiful..It almost makes me want another baby just so I can have a new sling:) Almost..but not quite:) Thank you sister..I love the ways you use your talent to serve your friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails