#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Abby's love language must be gifts. She enjoys giving her outgrown treasures to my children. Every one of Rebecca's purses have come from Abby, and my children adore her.

Abby plays tirelessly with Jackson and Rebecca, and they get excited just talking about her. She is 1/6 of one of our all-time favorite families. One day last year, she gave us this rocking chair:
The chair was in mint condition when it came to us, but over the course of a year in the play room, I noticed that someone had surreptitiously began chewing off the foam cushion. And who could blame her? It looks quite tasty, doesn't it?

So I decided to begin my reupholstering career.

I had one hour, some leftover minkee scraps, a TiVo-ed Saturday Night Live, 200 heavy-duty staples in my staple gun, and a Phillips-head screwdriver.

Here she is. Much more comfortable on the bum, I'm sure. Abby shall have to come over soon to test it out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails