#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh. Hello.

We are still here. My December blog post list will probably number "1". This may be it.

Right now, our home is cycling through the stomach bug (note to frugal moms-buying a large container of powdered Gatorade is inexpensive, never really goes bad, and is quite difficult to waste, unlike that darn Pedialyte. The ingredients are essentially the same, high-fructose-corn syrup be darned...I do add magnesium powder to a cupful of Gatorade).

I learn constantly that having children means I don't always get to do what I want to do. Like go to our last Bible Study Fellowship before Christmas break (8 home-made gifts sitting around the house for a month...almost more depressing than not going to BSF). It means sometimes missing two parties in one day, and that just has to be okay. It actually was okay. This time with the tiniest of tiny ones is so short, as people enjoy reminding me. I enjoy remembering that.

Presents are made, bought, waiting, miraculously still wrapped in a house with three little children.

At least, at last, the weather is wintry. It is overcast and a little windy. Ah.... I love it.

I've been enjoying catching up on all of your blogs as I get a chance during the day. Thanks for keeping me updated. Enjoy these pre-Christmas days!

2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

So sorry you guys have been sick. I wondered where you had been. I hope everyone will be on the mend soon,
Hugs,
Kim

Brandy Vencel said...

I'm sorry you've been sick, girl. I missed seeing you on Saturday! I had been looking forward to it. But I'm just glad you are on the mend now. Have a wonderful Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails