#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

You probably guessed it. We've been sick. This time, the children were spared. It was poor Beau and myself that were nose-down in the couch for an entire week.

The up side- we spent more time together than we have in the past 5 years. The last time we got to be together for the greater part of a week, I was pregnant with Jackson and we were cruising the Mediterranean.

Things are sure different now.

Our flu has trickled down to just a bad head cold. He is back at work, I am back to whatever I do, the house is cleaner, the cupboards are once again stocked,

...but I am missing my man just a little. sniff.

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

I am glad you are back up and going again. I know my kids sure got sick.
Glad you are better now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails