#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Going to the pumpkin patch with a school is very different than simply taking one's children on one's own schedule.

But we still had so much fun. Little siblings were not allowed to come, which ended up to be a Very Good Idea. Jackson and I got a whole morning to chat and spend time together.
I got to meet some of his friends and his friends' parents.
My mother is a public school teacher and says that her district has cut out all field trips. It made me appreciate our outing all the more. And we got the most perfect pumpkin!

Now for a return trip with the whole family, hopefully tonight. Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Kessie said...

Aw, what a nice day! I'm glad you got to go with him. He looks like he's having tons of fun. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails