#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Friday, September 21, 2012

My Monster. Part Two.

Do you remember my Monster?

I still love it. Things actually feel cleaner with a Monster in the house, and although we bought it refurbished, it is still going strong.

Beau's uncle asked me if I thought he should buy a little vacuum/steamer combination unit for $80.00 plus shipping and tax.  At first, it looked like a good idea.  Then I thought he probably has a vacuum and every single cordless vacuum I have ever had lost suction.  These things made me think of my Monster. Don't waste your money on a handheld unit, Uncle Scott. Get the big gun!

As I got out my Monster and looked lovingly upon it this morning, I realized it held the answer to another problem that has been plaguing me.  Ever since I spied this:


at a friend's house, I have wanted one. Of course.

I have thought about it many times as I lugged out my squeaky old Pic N Save ironing board.  And my drippy iron. I had decided to ask for it for my birthday.  Yup, that's what I'll do.

But wait! I forgot there was a Monster lurking in my closet, waiting patiently for his chance to be useful.  So I plugged him in and hung some clothes on hangers.  As I steamed the wrinkles right out of our clothes, I laughed gleefully.  Inside my head. 

My Monster gets rid of wrinkles, too. Imagine that.

3 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Okay have I been living under a rock? What is that contraption? I have never seen anything like it. You will have to explain, is it a vacuum or and steamer iron. What else does it do? If you do vacuum with it how?

Caitlin said...

Jenny! You made my day! ALL and I mean Every.single.one of Jared's shirts have to be hung dried, therefore I iron every.single.one of his shirts.... And low and behold we bought the monster a couple months ago per your recommendation... This post just made me giddy! I will be doing this in the morning! Thanks for sharing! ~ Caitlin A. :)

Unknown said...

Love this!

I work with AllFreeHolidayCrafts and have been trying to contact you. Please email me if there is a good way to reach you. Thanks!

Adam Kaplan
akaplan@primecp.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails