#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween



Both my parents were in education for the entire time I lived with them. Every holiday was celebrated at our home, and I have taken the love of all things celebratory to my own family. Yesterday we dressed the kids up and took them over to our parents' homes to beg for candy from the neighbors. It was so enjoyable to watch Jackson trotting from home to home with his little treat bag! My sister Jackie sent us fatigues from Fort Lewis and Jackson loved wearing his jacket (but not the cap). Rebecca wore some sort of ballet/cheetah dress. We're not sure what it was exactly, but we think she looked pretty darn cute. Alas, our days of dressing up are probably over, but we are comfortable with that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails