#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Baby Time!

Several of my dear friends are currently pregnant. I am happy not to be among them at this time, but I am thrilled for their impending additions. Every one of them is a godly mother who seeks the heart of her Lord and Savior. Children of Christian parents begin their lives with such a sweet advantage. Biblical discipline, daily prayer and Scripture reading, and gracious, godly love are gifts that many children of Christian parents get to enjoy. These mothers, especially, seek to honor God by loving and submitting to their husbands. They model Christ's love to their children. This manifests itself in transparency of character (true repentance before God and others). What a blessing for a child to see his mother walk humbly with her God. I am blessed to be surrounded by so many godly women to be encouraged by.

This season also gives me reasons to sew! I love being able to make soft and cuddly and hopefully useful things for my friends and family. Here are a few:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails