#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Finally...

We have a modem! Our internet was down for almost a week due to a faulty modem. The nice thing is that we got a new modem for no extra charge. The downer is that we had to wait five days.

Oh, well.

It has been nice, actually. The internet has a bit of a hold on me. We are quite close. I have my blog, my email, my friends' blogs, the blogs of people I think are my friends because I read their blogs and look at their pictures but we have actually never met, my internet store, and all sorts of fun places to window shop.

But even without the internet for a week, I survived. It was actually kind of nice to be free of the temptation to read any spare moment of the day. It is good to have it here once again, though. Welcome back, friend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails