#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kohl's Cares for Kids


I am not a blogging mommy who receives products for free in exchange for reviewing them, but I think that the concept is awesome...and I'm open to it...

No takers? Anyway.

Do you ever see these books at Kohl's? I love that store because I never walk away without saving almost as much as I spent. I also love that store because of their book program. Every few months, they come out with a whole new flight of books and matching stuffed animals. The books are all well-written and have killer illustrations. Most of the stories are by well-known childrens' authors like Sam McBratney or HA Rey. As a bonus, each book is only $5.00!

Jackson loves this new icky, creepy-crawley informative book called Actual Size. We can't wait until the Christmas season books come out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails