#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Monday, September 28, 2009

I can't stop myself...

Beau regularly ribs me about my propensity to be drawn toward all things "shiny". By this, he means actually shiny, like sparkly items at random stores. He also means anything else that catches my eye- anything that I think is pretty, quirky, or interesting.

Hence my weekly blog design changes. The web has so much free talent to take advantage of! This morning I came across www.shabbyblogs.com. I have already wasted 20 minutes of my day looking through all of the shiny designs. I have never considered myself a "shabby chic" kind of girl, but these designs are quite fun. Thank you to all of the girls who allow the rest of us to use your incredible, complimentary works of art.

P. S. Happy 7th Anniversary, you handsome devil...you rock my world.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I couldn't access your fb account for some reason, so I came here to wish you a Happy Anniversary. Just so you know, I knew/remembered before I saw this post. It's on my calendar. Happy Anniversary you two!

Love,
Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails