#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Saturday, October 31, 2009

26 Weeks

Good things:

1. Lots of fetal movement
2. Healthy-looking ultrasounds
3. Stabilized hormones. Thank God!


Bad things:
1. Round ligament pain
2. Hip feeling like it falls out of socket (probably not really, but definitely relaxed ligaments)
3. Waddling. Really? Yes, by the end of the day...pregnancy is so indelicate.

There are times during the day where I love being pregnant, and an equal-if-not-greater number of times during the day where I can't wait for it to be over and I swear that this is our last biological child.

But I am enjoying my desire to stay home more. The three of us have been spending more time at home, reading, schooling, cuddling, and playing. I am feeling more and more as though this sweet time of little ones is so short. I want to grab each moment that I can with this 2-year-old and 3-year-old...I love the garbled words, the fascination at small things, the desire they have to just be around their Mommy and Daddy. I feel as though we are protected a bit right now from the big, bad world and I am thankful for this brief and wondrous time in our lives.

2 comments:

Megs said...

You are beautiful Jennie!

Jill said...

I love this post for so many reasons, and I want a steam cleaner.

Love you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails