#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Three things that I am excited about this morning:

1. This brand new blog by the amazing Brandy. She is going to teach me to teach my son to read. I am thrilled. I impulse-ordered the BOB set off of her website early this morning. I can't wait until they come. Jackson knows all of his letters and sounds, so this is an exciting next step for us.

2. This awesome tutorial by Suzanne at my beloved Strawberry Patches. Please go to it to see how to make perfect ruffles. One thing, though. Please do not come back and look at my ruffles after studying her amazing work. My ruffles are like kindergardeners vainly trying to apply for law school.

3. Finally, Fiscal Policy! Oh yes. Well, fiscal policy does not excite me as much as the speaker on fiscal policy- Beau! Come listen to a panel tonight at CSUB at 6:30 in the Dore Theater. Here is the info from the Finance website at Cal State.

Symposium to address fiscal impact of policy reform in the U.S.

image

November 5, 2009 - The United States currently has a year-to-date deficit of over $2 trillion. The impact of this enormous debt will be felt for generations to come. The Financial Management Association of California State University, Bakersfield will host a symposium to discuss issues associated with America's growing fiscal debt on Tuesday, Nov. 10 at 6:30 p.m. in the Dore Theatre.

Attendees will hear from experts in the fields of health care, finance, and energy as well as Kern County community leaders as they discuss issues facing their respective areas. The panel will also address the impact those issues have on America's growing fiscal debt.

The event is free and open to the public.

2 comments:

Brandy Vencel said...

Glad I could add some excitement to your life, old friend. :)

And thanks for the link.

Hope you enjoyed your fiscal policy! I have buried my head in the sand until after the holidays. ;)

Jennifer said...

Thanks again, Brandy! I love to learn from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails