#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Thursday, December 24, 2009


You may or may not believe it, but last night, we were awakened by another surprise. Even with a clean litter box, this cat decided to mark her territory again on my lovely white comforter. It was not bad, not a lot, but I was up for an hour and a half, trying to figure out in my head how I could effectively deal with the situation. We now diligently clean the litter box every other day. At 3:30 a.m., a covert drop-off at the SPCA seems like the best idea.

But then I eventually fell back asleep, washed and bleached my comforter again, and realized that Toulouse is part of our family, for better or for worse, and leaving her at the SPCA would probably mean horrible things for her. So we decided to giver her some outside time each day and possibly each night. We also might put her in the garage at night while it is cold outside. Hopefully, this will help our situation. I realized she just like a preschooler- if my children don't get outside time to exercise and stretch in the morning and the afternoon, they go a little batty. So do I. Toulouse needs the same courtesy, so we will start today.

I have to go put my comforter in the dryer. And start bleaching my sheets.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails