#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Friday, February 5, 2010

A Blurry Recap of Week One

God is so gracious. Our baby is precious- he sleeps well and eats well. The older children are acclimating to our Big Change. Roman had a appointment at the pediatrician, and his mother could breathe a sigh of relief upon hearing that her baby is healthy and normal and growing.
Random excerpts from our crazy week:
Jackson, seeing his mommy for the first time after the birth:
"Mommy, why is your tummy still big? I know. There's another baby in there!"...

Friends and family bringing us nourishing and delicious meals...

...Knowing that many members of the Body are faithfully praying for us, so coveted after four very difficult days of unparalleled insomnia, anxiety, and panic...

...God hearing the prayers and granting me restful and deep sleep, mirroring that of the baby...Jackson, upon seeing his mommy nurse the baby the first few times,
"Hey! I didn't know those made milk!"...

...Rereading my favorite new-baby book...

...daily encouragement from my sister-in-law...

...observing the nightly game of underwear-on-the-head tag...
...This picture of my dear family...
...This tiny little guy...

My heart is full : )

3 comments:

Brandy Vencel said...

You look like you're doing pretty well, Mama. Remember to ease into this mother-of-three business. ;)

We here love all of you!

Megs said...

I am so happy for you!!! I can't wait to meet him. He is absolutely adorable!!! And so tiny!

Danae said...

oh my goodness, thank you for sharing this with us!! Jackson's comments were definitely among the highlights for me!! beautiful pics, Jenny you just look fantastic and the baby is all too sweet for words, we can't wait to meet him. we love you beautiful Woodward family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails