#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Saturday, January 15, 2011

If you are looking....

I will tell you where we can be found.

Here I am, puttering about my kitchen and garden, trying to create something free and satisfying without my beloved sewing machine. (You will be happy to know I am hot on the trail of a very reasonably-priced fixit shop..thank you, Celina. And thank you Hayley, Celina, Caitlin, and Holly for kindly offering the use of your own machines!)

I found an old Pyrex bowl, some stones from my yard, some lovely winter flowering quince, and a few assorted serving dishes to make a centerpiece.

Jackson can be found in his favorite spot, hanging upside-down between the two living room chairs. Seriously. All the time.

Rebecca can be found silently scrounging up something to mother. If the Thing is alive, I must eventually rescue It from the tight grasp of Its pretend mother.

Little Roman can be found growing more adorable by the day, smiling at something, chasing brother or sister or left-up-toilet lid.

Daddy is on the couch, watching football playoffs. But you don't want to see a picture of that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails