#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Kindergarten

I wanted to title this post eloquently, somehow expressing the deep feelings of joy, anxiety, excitement, nostalgia, heart-hurt, and sadness the first day of school brings.

But I will just call it kindergarten, for that is what it is.
We have been preparing and praying and for this day for so long.
First things first. A haircut! Much better. After homeschooling for two years, we sent our boy out into the new world of formal schooling. I am excited to see him blossom this year. He is my introspective, sensitive child and it will be so good for him to be around other children and the amazing Mrs. Sandoval. There is no way to describe her, really. We are so blessed.

This year will be another year of change and excitement. School, pregnancy, a new baby! God has worked out all the details of our year and I rest in His plan.

Congratulations on making it to kindergarten, Jackson. I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you this year.


1 comment:

Kessie said...

Oh, he's going to have so much fun. He'll probably be way ahead, actually. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails