#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Fair 2011

 I love all things fall.  You already know this.  One of the harbingers of my favorite season is the fair. (The other is apple picking, which I will post about soon!)

 It is always hot when we go to the fair, and for some reason, I always seem to be pregnant. Or nursing. Or something.

 But part of the magic of going to the fair is going with little kids! I ached for Jackson to be there with us this year, but little kids must grow up.  And kindergarten is more important than the fair, for now.

 We got a good hour and a half to pet some animals, eat a corndog and cotton candy, and play with friends.

Okay, October. We are ready for you now.  Feel free to dance in with breezy days and falling temperatures.  At your leisure, of course.

1 comment:

Kessie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails