#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Camping 2011

"How can we raise good kids?" we asked our favorite parents.

 They did not hesitate.  

"Go camping.  A lot". 
           Luckily for us, they are gracious enough to invite us on their family camping trips. 

 They have raised four amazing children, and we hope our kids turn out just a little bit like theirs.  Camping, they say, is beneficial in many ways.  Something always goes wrong...you must be flexible...dirt is good for the body and the soul...being disconnected helps families come closer together...


 Even though it was a short trip, we enjoyed ourselves so very much! The camp food was delicious, and the fellowship left us wanting for nothing.  It is a blessing to have two seasoned parents and one amazing "camp counselor" love on us and our children for two whole days.  Thank you, Stevens. :)

1 comment:

Farm Girl said...

yes, I would say that is so true. We would take all six camping. I think back I must have been out of my mind, but it helped us to get away from everything and everyone and just be together.
I do love camping still. I loved bundling up my current baby and taking them for walks.
Not to mention I love getting all in the sleeping bags and knowing we were all together.
Lovely memories.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails