#header-inner { margin: auto; }

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bubble Gum Blankets

My girlfriend picked out some brightly colored, sumptuous fabric and asked me to make a couple of blankets for her. I adore minkee, and I love a chance to work with it. One blanket is for my friend's own daughter, and the other is for a shower gift.
The best part about this project was that my embroidery attachment behaved the entire time! I usually struggle through personalizations due to the temperamental nature of my inexpensive (but more than capable) machine. This time, Brother must have sensed that the bigger my belly gets, the shorter my fuse gets...he minded himself.
I know! I do need photography lessons. Thanks for bearing with me.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

You don't need a thing...you're perfect in my book! Those blankets are adorable. The satin. The Minkee. The darling prints. The trouble free names. Makes you just want to snuggle. She (and they) will love them.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the ray of sunshine on this foggy morning, my friend. : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails